- Our two most popular sizes are:
1220 mm and 1400 mm.
1800 mm and 2000 mm.
- The floor is constructed from refractory firebrick which contains high heat conducting properties.
- A solid casting of specialized refractory / furnace cement is mounted on a wall of the same quality cement to achieve the required diameter and volume.
- This radiates and gives maximum heat for cooking.
- The mouth is also constructed from refractory brick and is finished in an arch.
- A large amount of insulation is applied to the oven and then finished in clay.
The base requirements for this size oven are 1.8 m x 1.8 m x 1.1 m high. Regular brick structure with concrete lintels or solid concrete top. To be ready and set before installation of oven can be started.
(An expansion joint around the lintels is highly recommended).
For full installation:
a separate quotation will be supplied subject to your requirements.